Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How can I record the DJ mix with the microphone talkover in DJ Console MK2?

DJ Console MK2 talk over function is a hardware mixing of:
- the microphone analogue signal
- with the analogue signal output produced by the DJ software in DJ Console MK2,
so the talk over is not processed in the DJ software (VirtualDJ or Traktor), and as a result when you record your mix in the DJ software, the talk over is not recorded.

To record the mix with the talk over signal, you must
- connect DJ Console MK2 output 1-2 to the stereo line in of your computer integrated sound card (with a stereo cable)
- and record the stereo line in on your computer integrated sound card with a software (as Syntrillium CoolEdit Pro, Adobe Audition, Sony Sound Forge, Waveosaur….) which will record the mix as background task.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I'll be
subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!


Also visit my homepage fashion onlineshops